T&Cs Summer of Crocs travel competition
Terms and Conditions: Summer of Crocs travel competition
1) By entering the promotion/competition, entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions herein.
2) This promotion/competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, aged 18 years or older, but excludes the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Free Form (Pty) Ltd t/a Crocs South Africa respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, wholesale retail competition partners, as well as immediate family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and entities.
3) Entrants should be in possession of identification that reflects their age and they should produce it before they can claim a prize and be declared as winners.
4) To win R10 000 travel voucher, participants must purchase a Crocs product, and enter the till slip and personal details online: https://www.crocssa.co.za/summerofcrocs between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018.
These travel vouchers can be used to cover the entire trip or as a significant contribution towards the total trip fare.
Please speak to the customer service team on email@example.com, 0872376845 or via live chat: www.crocssa.co.za if you have any questions. Contact hours are Monday – Thursdays 8am to 5pm. Fridays 8am to 2pm.
5) The prizes consist of travel agency vouchers to the value of R10,000
6) Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
7) The travel vouchers are valid for three years from the date of issue.
8) This promotion/competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
9) The winners will be contacted via email or telephonically to arrange for the delivery of their prize.
10) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11) All prize winners indemnify Crocs against any claim brought against same, or any of their affiliates, in the event of any personal injury or loss suffered as a result of the use of the prize.
12) The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
13) The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced by the public in submitting an entry to this promotion that they may experience through the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram channels.
14) These terms and conditions can be amended at any time without prior notice and the onus is on the participants to check them regularly.
15) The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Promoters Crocs South Africa